Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Contact Us | All Access E-Edition | Home RSS
 
 
 

Faulty fan blamed for Minnesota church fire

July 1, 2014
Associated Press

MOORHEAD, Minn. (AP) — Fire investigators say a faulty bathroom fan sparked an early morning fire that destroyed a Moorhead church.

The fire at the Moorhead Baptist Church on Highway 75 broke out just after 5:30 a.m. Monday.

KFGO-AM (http://bit.ly/1mQ9Sc1) reports the pastor and assistant pastor and their families got out safely.

 
 

 

I am looking for:
in:
News, Blogs & Events Web