Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Contact Us | All Access E-Edition | Home RSS
 
 
 

Couple injured trying to save TV from fire

March 3, 2014
Associated Press

ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) — Two people were taken to the hospital after they tried saving their flat-screen TV as their apartment burned in St. Paul.

Firefighters say the couple's apartment was filled with smoke as they tried to disconnect the TV Sunday at their apartment building. St. Paul Fire Marshal Steve Zaccard tells the St. Paul Pioneer Press (http://bit.ly/NL7swW0 ) firefighters had to tell the couple to leave the TV and exit the apartment.

Zaccard says the two were treated for smoke inhalation at Regions Hospital. Zaccard says the incident serves as a warning that in the event of a fire, leave belongings behind. They can be replaced. Your life can't be.

___

Information from: St. Paul Pioneer Press, http://www.twincities.com

 
 

 

I am looking for:
in:
News, Blogs & Events Web