Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Contact Us | Home RSS
 
 
 

Honour says he netted $500K for Minn. gov run

January 13, 2014
Associated Press

ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) — Businessman Scott Honour says he brought in more $500,000 from donors to his Minnesota governor campaign last year.

The haul was announced Monday by the first-time candidate. It's not clear how much he or the other candidate have left after expenses, which they must report at the end of the month. Honour's campaign wouldn't say if he put his own money in as well.

Honour's fundraising tally is twice that of Hennepin County Commissioner Jeff Johnson. And Johnson raised double the amount of state Sen. Dave Thompson.

Three Republican contenders have yet to give their totals: state Rep. Kurt Zellers, former state Rep. Marty Seifert and teacher Rob Farnsworth.

They're vying for the nomination to take on Democratic Gov. Mark Dayton this fall.

 
 

 

I am looking for:
in:
News, Blogs & Events Web