| || |
Can't tell you what seniors like ...
November 27, 2009 - Lee Smith
Having just finished Thanksgiving and now anticipating Christmas, I feel compelled to consider the nation's holidays from the perspective of an adult. It's quite a different view than the one from childhood, so here's my top 5 in each category:
For a kid:
1. CHRISTMAS!!!! Duh.
2. Halloween. Treats!
3. Fourth of July. It means you're not in school. Plus fireworks.
4. Easter. Chocolate rabbits ... yum.
5. Memorial Day? A hint of summer vacation to come.
For an adult:
1. Halloween. A party in disguise.
2. New Year's. A party and a day to recover.
3. Fourth of July. Let's grill!
4. Thanksgiving. Food, football, family.
5. Labor Day. No labor.
No comments posted for this article.
Post a Comment
News, Blogs & Events Web