| || |
What to do, what to do ...
December 16, 2008 - Meg Alexander
Every other day or so I write a to-do list. Most of the time I lose them before the day is through, but just writing out an impossibly long list of items I will never be able to accomplish somehow makes me feel as though I have accomplished something.
I found an old list today from the end of October — I know the approximate date because my dad's birthday was on it. It was weird to look at my hectic schedule for the day and remember how stressed I was when I wrote it. I didn't get everything done on time, but it is satisfying knowing I eventually wrote about all the subjects on that list, mailed everything that needed to be mailed and picked up milk and bread at the grocery store.
On that note, here is "Megan's To-Do List" We'll see how many of these items I am able to check off with my next blog.
- Write outdoors story.
- Find a lifestyle story, set up the interview and write it.
- Call the rest of my sources on my rumor list, and write about any topics that may be true. (I regularly have to check on rumors, most of which are false.)
- Set up an actual e-mail address through the Sentinel.
- Call about the PUC meeting to find out what's happening with the water treatment plant. - Write Top 10 summaries for the top stories of 2008.
- Figure out what to buy my stepdaughter for Christmas.
- Pick up bread, milk, butter at Hy-Vee.
- Wash dishes.
- Get off this computer so Chip can do his job.
No comments posted for this article.
Post a Comment
News, Blogs & Events Web